Clarke Infinity is set to remain open for business during the new national lockdown, continuing to help our customers stay safe and connected.
For everyone’s safety we are operating in line with latest government guidance and have implemented robust COVID-secure measures.
Clarke Infinity HQ and our CCTV showroom is temporarily closing to visitors from Thursday 5th November, but we are just a phone call away on 01277 624444. The Clarke Infinity team are here for you – delivering security, audio and visual and assistance with how you live and work in your home.
Ahead of any home visits, we will continue to:
• Establish and confirm with you ahead of time that no one within the household is displaying or has displayed symptoms associated with COVID-19; in the event they have, we will re-schedule visit dates accordingly.
• Complete everything we can in advance with you over the phone; this includes gaining as much information as possible in order to minimise the need for face-to-face communication ‘on the day’. We may also have you speak to engineers on the phone where required for this purpose. If any on-site consultations are required these will be conducted outside and at least 2 metres apart.
• Wherever possible, request that customers remove themselves from the workspace while we work on the installation in their home, minimising unnecessary face-to-face contact – for everyone’s safety.
• Householders will be asked prior to the visit to leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
• We will endeavour to allocate the same member of the Clarke Infinity team to a household when repeat visits are required.
• The team will continue to sanitise their hands before entering the property and are equipped to keep themselves and their equipment and tools clean throughout the visit. They have gloves and are happy to wear these if you prefer. The team will wear masks in accordance with the government guidelines. They will not accept any refreshments during home visits.
We are here for you; please do give us a call on 01277 624444 to talk about projects, installations and/or to catch up.